our earth is not disposable, toner cartridges shouldn't be either
As a part of our commitment to the environment, Sharp Electronics offers our customers a zero waste toner recycling for all Sharp consumables, including: cartridges, bottles, toner collection containers and drum units.
STOP, DROP, RECYCLE RECYCLING PROGRAM
- It's free & easy to ship your recyclables in bulk
- We provide all collection and shipping materials
- We provide all shipping and recycling costs
- We further reduce our carbon footprint by more efficiently shipping in bulk (box fits up to 10 cartridges)
- All consumables are 100% recycled with ZERO waste to a landfill
A Bulk Recycling Kit consists of:
3 Pre-Addressed, Pre-Paid Sharp Cartridge Collection / Shipping Boxes
3 Clear plastic liners
3 Zip ties
To schedule a pickup if you do not have daily FedEx service:
- Go to fedex.com and select "Schedule a Pickup" then "Schedule a Ground Return Pickup". User ID and password are not required.
- Call 1-800-GO-FEDEX (1-800-463-3339) and say "Ground Return Pickup".
If you have any questions regarding the Stop, Drop, Recycle Program, please call 866-265-6906.
NEW LOW VOLUME RECYCLING OPTION
We understand that not all customers use toner cartridges in bulk. And, since we are truly committed to improving our green initiatives, we are offering our low volume recycling customers a new option for their used cartridges.
You can now drop off single Sharp cartridges at any Staples location. Staples will take care of recycling the cartridge at no cost to you. Click on the Staples logo to find the nearest drop-off location.
You can also contact your Sharp Dealer for information on their toner consolidation procedure.
Please contact Customer Service toll free at 866-265-6906 or email questions to SharpTonerRecycling@SharpUSA.com.