Sharp Remote Device Manager (SRDM) Version 1.2
Sharp Remote Device Manager 1.2 (SRDM) is a network tool designed to speed up the installation and configuration of all connected Sharp devices. Primarily for IT managers, SRDM allows your customers to manage all Sharp and non-Sharp SNMP-compliant printers over the network right from their desktop. IT managers can customize machine information as well as view device status with optional pop-up alert messages.
New features include improved toner level reporting for many of Sharp’s latest models, expanded model support and improved e-mail alert timing. Network settings can be viewed and edited as needed. In addition, SRDM can be easily customized. Your customers can create lists of printers that share specific characteristics and display them by model name, IP address, status, location and more.
By utilizing SRDM, network administrators can remotely manage all Sharp multifunction document systems from a single console. To expedite troubleshooting, flexible viewing allows administrators to focus on specific devices, either by state, such as non-responding, or by administrator-defined group. More importantly, you can quickly and seamlessly distribute printer drivers over the network, minimizing installation and support costs.
Error-reporting, troubleshooting, maintenance planning, driver installation and printer configuration—SRDM makes everything easier. Uptime is maximized, issues are quickly resolved and the number of support calls is reduced.
- Access the remote front panel, printer and MFP internal web configuration pages
- Remote firmware upgrades
- Device driver storage within SRDM
- E-mail notification of status changes, alerts, warnings and maintenance conditions
- Cloning of device settings from one machine to another compatible machine
- Storage backup that allows address book and user information storage and backup
- Historical reports, device click counts and usage reports
- Ability to export counter information, user data, system logs and status history
- Device discovery based on a specific IP address, an IP search range or a designated subnet
- All devices can be configured from a single console
- Preventative maintenance warnings
- Paper and toner status enable day-to-day planning for refilling supplies
- Easy device maintenance and updates
Download Sharp Remote Device Manager Version 1.2
Download the Sharp Remote Device Manager Product Sheet.