Sharp remote email diagnostic (R.E.D)
The Administration Utility Suite from Sharp greatly simplifies the installation, monitoring and use of its multifunction digital copiers.
Remote Email Diagnostic (R.E.D.) enables key operators and network administrators, as well as Sharp resellers, to automatically receive specific device notifications. R.E.D. greatly streamlines device monitoring and reduces many of the hidden costs associated with device maintenance, including automated click count collection. Notifications can be scheduled (e.g. click count) as well as event driven (e.g. out of toner).
When integrated with Sharp Device Manager, the Sharp service provider automatically imports R.E.D. total meter reads into their ERP system, such as OMD. Simplifying the meter read collection process practically eliminates any discrepancies caused by inadvertent data collection or entry errors.
- Increases availability by alerting operator of actions required
- Immediate notification to service provider
- Automatic collection of meter data
- Full usage and problem history to service provider
- Status and alert emails generated automatically
- Status sent daily, weekly, or monthly
- Option of full diagnostic data for the service provider
Download the Device Management Brochure.